IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
- Our online booking facility is processed by Tickets.com. Your card will be debited by Tickets.com not Bath Box Office.
- Please note a booking fee of £2.00 per transaction applies to ALL online sales. Please use the shopping cart facility book several events under one transaction in order to avoid several transaction fees.
- All tickets must be collected either from Bath Box Office in advance or at the event venue from 1 hour before the event starts. Bath Box Office is in Bath Visitor Information Centre at Abbey Churchyard, Bath. Alternatively, you can choose to have your tickets posted (second-class) for an additional 50p per transaction. This option is only available on bookings 5 days prior to an event. We regret that we cannot post tickets overseas.
- We are sorry but we cannot currently offer concessions for internet sales. If you require concessionary tickets please contact the box office on 01225 463362 to make your booking. Please note that all concessions are subject to availability and proof of eligibility will be required.
- Only one concession may apply per ticket.
- Concessions are available at most events to disabled patrons, along with complimentary tickets for personal assistants. The Box Office can also give advice on access into each venue.
- Please note that viewing restrictions apply at Bath Abbey and certain other venues. Top price tickets will generally give clear views of the performance. Other ticket prices may donate seats with restricted or blocked views. You are strongly advised to call Bath Box Office on (01225) 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Please check your booking carefully before confirming - all sales are final and money cannot be refunded, except in the case of a cancelled event.
- The management reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary and also to refuse admission to any event until a suitable break or at the first interval.