Bath Box Office:
Bath Box Office
Bath Visitor Information Centre
Bath, BA1 1LY
Tel: 01225 463362
@bathboxoffice #BuyLocal #SupportTheArts
All events with a ‘Book Now’ button next to the details can be booked online. Click the button and follow the instructions.
You can book for several events in one transaction by using the shopping cart function.
Online bookings incur a fee £1 per transaction. Other bookings fees added by individual promoters may apply.
By Phone and In Person:
Tickets can be booked by phone and in person during Bath Box Office opening hours.
Postage and Collection:
Your tickets can be posted to you for a charge of £1, this option is available to select as you process your booking online.
If postage isn’t selected your tickets will be held for collection at the Box Office or from the event venue half an hour before the event start time.
We would advise you collect your tickets from the Box Office no later than mid-day on the day of the performance as otherwise your tickets may have been taken by the event organiser to the venue, doors usually open at venues half an hour prior to the event.
Please note: we do not post tickets overseas.
Bath Box Office Opening Hours:
Monday-Saturday 10.30am – 5pm
Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Conditions of Sale:
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be returned to the box office to be resold. We can only offer this service if an event is sold out. We charge a £2 administration fee per ticket. Please note any transaction, booking or postage fees are always non-refundable.
- Tickets can be exchanged to a different production put on by the same Promoter, this is subject to availability and must be done through Bath Box Office. Any difference in price will be charged, if the tickets are cheaper any difference will be lost.
- Each event has a separate concessions policy. Please consult the ticket types on the screen when booking or speak to a member of Box Office staff. You will need to provide proof of your concessionary status.
- Eligibility for discounts must be selected at the time of sale as tickets may not be amended once payment has been taken.
- By purchasing tickets you are entering into an agreement with the Promoter of the event not Bath Box Office.
- The Management reserves the right to change artists or programme or in unfortunate circumstances cancel events without notice.
- In the case of an event being cancelled all refunds will be processed by the Promoter of the event not Bath Box Office.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait for a suitable break in the event before being admitted.
- Conditions of each venue will also apply.
Cash, cheques made payable to Bath Box Office, Visa, Mastercard, Solo, Electron & Maestro are all accepted methods of payment. We do not accept American Express. A £2 per transaction fee will applied to all credit card bookings in order to cover our administration costs.
Bath Box Office gratefully acknowledges the support of Bath & North East Somerset Council