Conditions of Sale:
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets may be returned to the box office to be re-sold. We can only offer this service if an event is sold out. Please note any transaction, booking or postage fees are always non-refundable. If we successfully re-sell your ticket, an admin fee of £2 per ticket will be charged.
- By purchasing tickets you are entering into an agreement with the Promoter of the event not Bath Box Office.
- Each Promoter we sell for can have a different cancellation policy. If an event were to be cancelled and your ticket refunded, please note any transaction, booking or postage fees are always non-refundable.
- Tickets can be exchanged to a different production put on by the same Promoter, this is subject to availability and must be done through Bath Box Office. Any difference in price will be charged, if the tickets are cheaper any difference will be lost.
- Each event has a separate concessions policy. Please consult the ticket types on the screen when booking or speak to a member of Box Office staff. You will need to provide proof of your concessionary status. Under 18’s must always be accompanied by someone over the age of 18 unless stated otherwise.
- Eligibility for discounts must be selected at the time of sale as tickets may not be amended once payment has been taken.
- The Management reserves the right to change artists or programme or in unfortunate circumstances cancel events without notice.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait for a suitable break in the event before being admitted, or may not be admitted.
- Conditions of each venue will also apply.