Conditions of Sale:
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- A £1 Transaction Fee applies to each order
- Other Booking/Service Fees (also displayed as commision (cmsn)) may apply per ticket or per order at the request of the Promoter.
- Tickets may be returned to the box office to be re-sold. We can only offer this service if an event is sold out and is at the discretion of Bath Box Office. Please note any transaction, booking or postage fees are always non-refundable. If we successfully re-sell your ticket, an admin fee of £2 per ticket will be charged. This service may not be available for certain events.
- The Management/Promoter reserves the right to change artists or programme or in unfortunate circumstances cancel events without notice.
- Each Promoter can have a different cancellation/rescheduling policy.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled and a refund offered by the Promoter, any Transaction, Booking/Service/cmsn or Postage Fees are always non-refundable as the service has already been provided.
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the Venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or Venue operator’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates or other guidance recommended by Local or National Government. If you do not comply with any Promoter or Venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or Venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- By purchasing tickets you are entering into an agreement with the Promoter and the Venue operator of the event.
- If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
- Bath Box Office act as the Data Processor on behalf of the event organisers / Promoters and will pass on necessary information to them in accordance with their instructions and to complete the transaction.
- Tickets may be exchanged to a different production put on by the same Promoter (subject to the terms of the event), this is subject to availability and must be done through Bath Box Office. Any difference in price will be charged, if the tickets are cheaper any difference will be lost.
- Each event has a separate concessions policy. Please consult the ticket types on the screen when booking or speak to a member of Box Office staff. You will need to provide proof of your concessionary status. Under 18’s must always be accompanied by someone over the age of 18 unless stated otherwise.
- Offers are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked. Eligibility for discounts and offers must be selected at the time of sale, tickets may not be amended once payment has been taken.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait for a suitable break in the event before being admitted, or may not be admitted.
- In the event of an Event being cancelled, postponed or rescheduled, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the Event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot be held liable for any expenses you may incur in respect of travel, accommodation, or otherwise arising from changes to an Event.
- Some events carry a no-readmission policy.
- Lost, stolen or undelivered tickets for general admission/unreserved areas and festivals cannot be replaced or money refunded.
- We cannot be held responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
- Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than face value is grounds for cancellation without notice or refund.
- Account Credit can be redeemed against all events sold by Bath Box Office. Cannot be redeemed for cash alternative.
- Conditions of each Venue will also apply.