RETURNS TO UK JUNE & JULY 2021
WITH OPEN-AIR TOUR
GET READY TO ROCK IN THE STUNNING GROUNDS OF PICTURESQUE VENUES
AEG Presents & SENBLA in association with LPO
Enjoy a live performance from one of the world’s best selling artists in summer 2021, taking in an open-air show set against stunning, picturesque backdrops. Kicking off in Bristol on Saturday 26th June, Bryan Adams’ 2021 outdoor tour will visit Cardiff, Scarborough, Widnes, Telford, Exeter, Canterbury and Leeds, plus The Eden Project in Cornwall and the Cornbury Music Fesitval in Oxfordshire.
Venue details will be announced in the new year.
Useful Booking Information
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- A max of 6 tickets per person and per household applies. Tickets in excess of 6 will be cancelled.
- General Admission Only
- Door Time: 6pm
- Tickets will be sent via secure post prior to the event and will detail venue information.
- Tickets cannot be re-issued
- Full FAQ’s can be found here
The main points to be aware of:
- There is no re-admission after entry. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
- Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats. You are permitted to bring a blanket to sit on, although you may be asked to pack this up when the show starts.
- We can rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with suncream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the events (with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers).
- We will not allow large bags into the events but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
No banners, flags or laser pens are permitted.
- Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed.
- Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).