Following his five star Olivier nominated hit My Family: Not the Sitcom, David Baddiel returns to Bath with his new stand-up show, Trolls: Not The Dolls.
David has stories to tell of the dark, terrible and hysterically absurd cyber paths that interacting with trolls has led him down when he has responded to their abuse.
“Hugely funny … A brilliant evening. Baddiel investigates the horrors of personal assault by social media while managing to keep the room laughing constantly” The Times
★★★★ “An enjoyable show, proving the idiocy – and invention – of the Twitter-using public to be as limitless as the web itself” Guardian
For Priority Booking, please enter your code when prompted after clicking Book Now.
- Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Doors: 7pm / Show: 7:30pm
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.