This event was due to take place on 19/03/2020, then 16/09/2020 – original tickets remain valid.
Join Ed as he takes a long hard look at himself and tries to decide if he has ANY traits that are worth passing on to his children.
Ed Byrne presents his brand-new masterclass in observational comedy hot on the heels of his 17/18 Touring hit, Spoiler Alert! A TV household name, in the past year Ed has appeared on Live At The Apollo (Host, BBC), Mock The Week (BBC), The Pilgrimage (BBC), Top Gear (BBC) and QI (BBC).
www.edbyrne.com / TWITTER @MrEdByrne
Praise for the last tour:
***** “A one-hour tour de force performance from the master comedian” BROADWAYBABY
***** “Hysterical…..a must see show. My face hurts from laughing so much!” The Student Newspaper
***** “The hour is self-deprecating, never self-indulgent, and his packed audience are well entertained” SUNDAY EXPRESS
***** “Expert stand up from the brilliant Ed Byrne” FRINGE BISCUIT
**** “Thoroughly entertaining… he is a total pro and terrific company” THE TIMES
**** “There is a reason why he has become a household name” ED FEST MAG
– Under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
– Latecomers will not be admitted
– Box Office: 6:30pm / Doors: 7pm / Show: 8pm
- Audience members may be encouraged to get up and dance, please be aware when booking seats in the first five (5) rows of the Stalls (AA – D).
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.