When all of his friends go away, Norman Price decides to find adventure in Pontypandy and become the star of a visiting circus. But with a tiger on the loose and faulty lights, the adventure soon turns to danger. Can Fireman Sam come to the rescue and save the circus?
Join Sam, Penny, Elvis, Station Officer Steele and Norman in an all singing, dancing, action-packed show. You can become a fire-fighter cadet and then watch the magic of the circus.
So, come along to Pontypandy and watch the adventures unfold!
Adult: £16 | Under 16: £14.50 | Family Ticket (2+2 or 1+3): £55 | (excludes per tickets fees)
- This event is being sold as a socially distanced event at the present time, but should government guidelines allow, socially distanced seating may not be in place at the time of the event.
- When you click ‘book now’, please choose the quantity of seats you require.
- When you click ‘Continue’ you can amend the ticket type (Adult/Under 16) using the dropdown against each seat.
- The system will allocate you the best available, socially distanced, seats.
- You will not be able to choose from the seating plan.
- If you need to amend the number of seats you have selected, please click ‘Basket’ at the top of the page, press ‘Delete’ and restart your selection.
- You must only book seats as your legitimate Household or Support Bubble groups.
- The Forum and the event will follow all appropriate guidance at the time of the event.
- Face coverings – are required to be worn at the time of writing. We understand that in settings where face coverings are required, there are some circumstances where people may not be able to wear a face covering, or fall outside of current Government Guidelines. If you can wear a face covering, please do so.
- If you have any queries, please telephone the box office on 01225 463362 or email us – [email protected]
- Please read The Forum Covid-19 Guidelines here
- Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Babes in arms may sit on their parent/carer’s lap however anyone aged 2 or above must have their own ticket and a reserved seat
- Box Office is open on performance days approx. 1 hour prior to the performance for purchasing and collecting tickets.
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.