Krowd Keepers Magic Theatre is one of Bath’s best kept secrets.
Every Friday and Saturday at 8pm some of the world’s best magicians perform in this intimate space Upstairs at the Ale House Pub.
No Rabbits, Feather Flowers or Top Hats!
Instead quality acts performing cool and contemporary magic. Krowd Keepers is a Parlour style magic theatre. Small and up close as if you are sitting in someone’s living room witnesses incredible sleight of hand for an intimate audience of 40 people. Magician’s who perform are heavily selected and have appeared at Hollywood’s Magic Castle, ITV, BBC, Ch 5, Discovery Channel, CBC, CW, SYFY networks and even for the Queen!
Doors open at 7:30pm
Show starts at 8pm
Show runs approximately 1.5 hours
Suitable ages 10 +
- As of June 21 2021 we hope to open with full capacity with no social distancing.
- Update as of 15/06/2021 – due to the extension of restrictions until 19th July some performances have been cancelled.
- Please note our space is small and intimate and audience is sat close together.
- Due to Covid-19 and changing government guidelines some cancellations or changes might have to take effect with short notice.
- For your safety two windows in the room will be left open for fresh air during the entire show.
- Hand Sanitizer and Test and Trace will be requested and provided.
- Show length may be shortened to 60min.
- Masks may be required while sat in the audience.
- All this subject to change due to changing government guidelines.