Rescheduled from 15th July 2021 – original tickets remain valid.
Olly Murs has confirmed his plans for shows in 2021 and summer 2022. Previously bought tickets remain valid for the rescheduled dates, which aim to put a smile back on everyone’s face when he will perform his biggest hits, including tracks from his recently certified triple platinum album ‘Never Been Better’.
“I’m just so happy I still get to go on tour across the UK this summer after the year we’ve had!” Olly says. “We’ve worked hard to put on as many shows as we can this year & next, and I can’t wait to get back out and bring some positivity and fun on stage to my fans. The thought of performing with my band, working with my crew, and seeing my fans is getting me through lockdown, so roll on the summer!”
2020 was a busy year for Olly: he captained England in last year’s Soccer Aid and retained his crown as winning judge on his third series of The Voice with 18 year-old Blessing Chitapa. He’s currently gracing our screens every Saturday night on the new series of The Voice, and he’s aiming for a hat trick.
PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS in Bath ‘Scouting for Girls’
TICKET / IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
- There is no re-admission after entry. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
- Tickets are subject to a 10% commission service charge and £1.80 venue facility fee per ticket (non-refundable)
- All orders are subject to a non-refundable £1 booking fee
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Max number of tickets per booking: 6
- Tickets will be sent as e-tickets. There will be no collection of tickets on the gate.
- Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats. You are permitted to bring a blanket to sit on, although you may be asked to pack this up when the show starts.
- Rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with suncream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- No large bags permitted into the events but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. Small bags are classed as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
- No banners, flags or laser pens are permitted.
- Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed.
- Food & Drink
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the events (with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers) but there will be a range of food and drink available to purchase on site.
- There will be free drinking water on site.
- Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).
- Gates open: 6pm
- Take a look at the Full FAQs here