With much of 2020 coming to a standstill due to the Covid-19 pandemic, next year’s shows aim to put a smile back on the face of the country where he will perform his biggest hits, including tracks from his recently certified triple platinum album ‘Never Been Better’.
It’s still been a busy year for Olly, who recently captained England in this year’s Soccer Aid, and is looking to retain his crown as winning judge on his third series of The Voice, which has currently been postponed at the semi final stages. In lockdown, he also managed an impressive body transformation, working closely with personal trainer Rob Solly, and sharing his fitness routine exclusively with Men’s Health. He is also working on new music to be shared next year.
Olly kicks off his tour on June 5th in Swansea, and includes two dates at London Royal Hospital Chelsea on June 10th and 11th.
PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS in Bath ‘Scouting for Girls’
TICKET / IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
- There is no re-admission after entry. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
- Tickets are subject to a 10% commission service charge and £1.80 venue facility fee per ticket (non-refundable)
- All orders are subject to a non-refundable £1 booking fee
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Max number of tickets per booking: 6
- Tickets will be sent as e-tickets. There will be no collection of tickets on the gate.
- Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats. You are permitted to bring a blanket to sit on, although you may be asked to pack this up when the show starts.
- Rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with suncream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- No large bags permitted into the events but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. Small bags are classed as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
- No banners, flags or laser pens are permitted.
- Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed.
- Food & Drink
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the events (with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers) but there will be a range of food and drink available to purchase on site.
- There will be free drinking water on site.
- Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).
- Gates open: 6pm
- Take a look at the Full FAQs here