Paul Merton, Richard Vranch, Suki Webster, Mike McShane and accompanist Kirsty Newton are back on the road to visit some of their favourite parts of the UK with another evening of mind-blowing improvisation.
The collective improvisational experience embodied in the Chums is a joy to behold. They flex their improvisational muscles to delight and entertain audiences in this country and abroad.
“Merton’s chums are some of the most seasoned performers in this field and know just how to work the games, the suggestions and the audience for maximum effect…pure hilarity” ***** British Theatre Guide
“They continue to be the finest exponents of the improv art” ***** Daily Mirror
- Age guidance: 14+
- May contain some swearing and adult themes
- Under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Box Office & Bars: 6:30pm / Doors: 7pm / Show: 8pm
- Running Time: approx. 2 hours including interval
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.