The award-winning Classico Latino seamlessly blends the techniques and sounds of classical music with authentic Latin American rhythms and melodies. Creating unique and ground-breaking arrangements alongside original compositions, the group’s performances appeal to a wide audience drawn from all cultural backgrounds. Drawing on the familiar Bolero and Tango as well as lesser known rhythms, Classico Latino’s music tells the amazingly varied stories and emotions of Latin America.
The group’s fifth album, Havana Classic, named runner-up Album of the Year in the 2019 UK Latin Awards, released in September 2019, captures the essence of Cuba’s traditional music, reimagined through the unique arrangements and sound of Classico Latino.
Take a break from your picnic and join Classico Latino in the dome for a drop-in dance workshop * where participants will have the opportunity to dance to authentic Latin-American rhythms and songs with the band prior to their performance.
“A unique fusion of Latin and Classical with beautiful musicality” UK Latin Awards
And there’s more…
Bring a picnic and spend time exploring the secret pathways and walled gardens in these glorious grounds rarely open to the public.
‘The prom evening was just Superb. We were greeted by a young helper/porter who carried our picnic table and chairs to a suitable position overlooking the lake – an excellent touch. There was lovely music to greet us as we entered the garden! It was a magical evening in a magical setting…’ Prom goer 2019
For information on priority booking please visit the Iford Arts Support Us pages, or call the box office to become a Friend.
Booking & Event Information
Children: Admittance for children aged 12 and over only
Gates open: 5pm for picnics
Main music: from 7pm
*the drop-in dance workshop will only go ahead if restrictions surrounding covid-19 permit.
- All events at Belcombe Court are being sold as socially distanced events at the present time
- You must only book seats as your legitimate Household or Support Bubble groups, if your party is made up of different ‘bubbles’ please book each group separately.
- Click ‘Book Now’, (if you have priority booking, please enter the Priority Booking code you were given where prompted)
- Choose the quantity of seats you require and in which Price Band (if applicable)
- When you click ‘Continue’ you can amend the ticket type (Full Price/Child/Young Adult if applicable) using the dropdown against each seat
- The system will allocate you the best available, socially distanced, seats.
- You will not be able to choose from a seating plan.
- If you need to amend the number of seats you have selected, please click ‘Basket’ at the top of the page, press ‘Delete’ and restart your selection.
- If you would like to make a booking for more than one event, or for more than one household/bubble, please add your tickets to the basket and continue to add tickets.
- If you have a Bath Box Office account from previous bookings, please login when prompted. If you do not have an account, simply Register for a New Account on the checkout page.
- If you have any queries with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact Bath Box Office, either by phone 01225 463362 or via email [email protected]
- E-Tickets (preferred) you will receive an email confirmation and a further email containing your e-tickets – please check your spam/junk folders if these don’t arrive in your inbox. There is the option to have your tickets posted to you at a charge of £1.50. If this is your preference, please select this option at checkout. Please note postal tickets will be sent closer to the time of the event.
- At the present time Bath Box Office are not operating counter sales.
Important Terms and Conditions
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be returned to the box office to be resold. BBO can only offer this service if an event is sold out (£2 fee). Please note any transaction, booking or postage fees are always non-refundable.
- In addition to the above, we have added some COVID-specific elements. These include not being able to accept the return of seats that are part of a ‘Household Bubble’ – e.g. one seat in a pair, or similar. This is to ensure that social distancing can be maintained. However, we will endeavour to be as helpful as logistically possible under the circumstances.
- Tickets can be exchanged to a different production put on by the same promoter; this is subject to availability and must be done through Bath Box Office. Any difference in price will be charged, if the tickets are cheaper any difference will be lost.
- Unsold tickets may be offered for resale at whatever price may seem appropriate, or if unsold, allocated free of charge to stewards, press etc. to avoid unoccupied seats.
Covid safety measures
- At present we plan that social distancing provisions will be introduced across the site; we will decide on operational details closer to the time, in line with guidelines – e.g. masks may be required in or around our auditorium, contact points reduced, electronic communication will be used where possible, hand sanitiser will be available.
- At the present time we are unable to offer Patrons coffee in the interval.
- Should Government guidance be introduced relating to vaccinations and public events in due course, we will follow these as appropriate.
Images of the Saddlespan at Belcombe