General On Sale: Friday 27th November 2020, 10am
The hilarious Sarah Millican is back on tour with a Bobby Dazzler of a new stand-up show, for two nights at The Forum.
In this, her sixth international tour, you’ll learn about what happens when your mouth seals shut, how to throw poo over a wall, trying to lose weight but only losing the tip of your finger, a surprisingly funny smear test, and how truly awful a floatation tank can actually be.
Sarah has spent the last year writing jokes and growing her backside. She can’t wait to get back on the road and make you laugh.
The interpreter will be standing stage-right, and patrons can book allocated seating via the box office by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and email. Bath Box Office will create you an account with the relevant access to be able to book your seats online.
- Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Box Office & Bars: 7pm / Doors: 7:30pm / Show: 8pm
- Approx run time TBC 2.5 hours inc. support and interval
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.