And the Light dies down on Broadway”…
The greatest rock opera ever created, The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, the final collaborative effort between the legendary Peter Gabriel and Genesis, is to be revived one last time… The end of an era.
The Musical Box, the only group in the world granted a licence from Peter Gabriel and Genesis, will recreate in its entirety, the original 1975 performance in painstaking details right down to the original slide show. One final chance to witness this unique live experience.
Acclaimed for its historical re-enactment of early Genesis, The Musical Box has performed for more than a million spectators worldwide in some of the most prestigious venues such as the London Royal Albert Hall and the Paris Olympia. The Musical Box has the privilege of hosting Phil Collins as a performing guest. In its quest for authenticity, The Musical Box is cited as the best interpretation group in the world and the international reference for early Genesis
“The Musical Box recreated, very accurately, what Genesis was doing”- Peter Gabriel
“They’re not a tribute band, they have taken a period and are faithfully reproducing it in the same way that some one would do a theatrical production”- Phil Collins
“I cannot imagine that you could have a better tribute for any act”- Steve Hackett
“It was better than the real thing”- Mike Rutherford
- Under 18s accompanied by an adult 18+
- Doors open 7.30pm
- Box Office is open on performance days approx. 1 hour prior to the performance for purchasing and collecting tickets.
- Patrons wishing to purchase tickets in person at the Box Office (cash only) are advised to check availability in advance by contacting the Venue (01225 443 114) or Ticketline (0844 888 9991).
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please contact us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.