Queen Extravaganza, the official Queen tribute band produced by Roger Taylor and Brian May, returns to the UK in 2021, following sell out shows across the globe.
The band, who began touring back in 2012, are made up of a rolling cast of gifted musicians who have been hand picked by Roger Taylor and Brian May. Queen Extravaganza are renowned for touring all over the USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Brazil and Europe and have earned much love and respect from their ever growing fan base. In this spectacular show, the talented musicians play the music perfectly and in some instances are more polished than Queen themselves.
This 90-minute show features more than 20 Queen classics drawn from the band’s biggest hits: Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Under Pressure, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, A Kind of Magic, Radio Ga Ga, Somebody to Love and Killer Queen as well as other fan favourites. “It’s our own official tribute band” says Roger Taylor.
- Under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Box Office & Bars: 6:30pm / Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 7:30pm
- Audience members may be encouraged to get up and dance, please be aware when booking seats in the first five (5) rows of the Stalls (AA – D).
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.