A Night at the Opera
A ‘gala’ evening of popular opera favourites
Gala Ticket Holders - please see the full details of your event here
Relive the drama and romance of your favourite opera tunes in the magical setting of Bath Abbey as Abbey soloists and choirs perform opera greats such as Nessun Dorma, Dido’s Lament, Verdi’s ‘chorus of the Hebrew slaves’, ‘the humming chorus’ by Puccini and many more.
Gala ticket: Stars & Bubbles - £25
- This ticket includes a trip up the tower to view the fascinating skyline of Bath at night, over a glass of Prosecco.
- VIP seats for the concert will be reserved for you.
- Please arrive with suitable footwear to climb the stairs – closed toe flats.
- The narrow spiral staircase of 212 steps passes adjacent rooms, so rest pauses are built in.
- Unfortunately, not suitable for those with limited mobility, heart issues or vertigo sufferers.
- In the event of bad weather we will contact you and the viewing will be postponed and rearranged for another day
- Please arrive at the time stated on your GALA TICKET TYPE, the tour is PRIOR to the 7pm CONCERT.
Concert Only ticket - £15 / Child 16 & under - £7.50
- Concert starts at 7pm