Steve Hogarth says: “We’re currently writing album number 19 and, as you might imagine, looking forward with every sinew to getting back on the road and playing it to you. Not as much as my wife’s looking forward to getting me out of the house though…
MARILLION are: Steve Hogarth – lead vocals, lyrics, keyboards, percussion, Steve Rothery – electric guitars, acoustic guitars, Pete Trewavas – Bass, Guitar, Backing Vocals, , Mark Kelly – keyboards, and Ian Mosley – drums, percussion.
“We are extremely fortunate, we had set aside this year to make our 19th studio album and so we saved up a bit and we budgeted for a year on the ground, before this plague broke,” said lead vocalist Steve Hogarth.
2020 has been a terrible year for everyone and Marillion are grateful for the continued support of their family of faithful fans, particularly the wonderful donations from the Couch Convention weekend in September which raised £31,530 for their crew who have been hard hit financially by the pandemic.
Of the success of the weekend, Mark Kelly said: “What a weekend it was! We were totally stunned and knocked out by everyone’s involvement in everything that went on, from Steve Rothery’s late night cocktails to Pete’s Bass Masterclass. Ian’s Drum Q&A and my early morning fun run and all the music, chat and fancy dress in between.
“It was fun for us to be in the audience, too, reading and reacting to all your comments as the shows were streamed. The crew tip-jar was overflowing with your generosity, you raised a substantial sum for our wonderful crew. The money will go a long way to helping them survive a difficult year. Thank you!”
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Age restrictions: 14+
- Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Doors: 7pm / Show: 7:30pm
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.