David Johnson & John Mackay present
SANDI TOKSVIG LIVE! THE NATIONAL TREVOR TOUR
Sandi Toksvig is taking her hilarious smash-hit one-woman National Trevor show back on the road.
Sandi realises some people harbour an ambition to be a National Treasure but following a misunderstanding with a friend has decided instead to become a National Trevor – half misprint, half Danish comedian, novelist, actor and broadcaster.
Expect tall stories, fascinatingly funny facts, really silly jokes, a quick fire Q&A and a quiz. Don’t expect tap-dancing, leotards or a forward roll.
“Never fails to delight and entertain” Mail on Sunday
“A breath of fresh air … lots of fun” The Times
“Wonderfully sharp” Time Out
“Laden with laughs” Guardian
- Age guidance: 14+
- Under 14’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Box Office & Bars: 6:30pm / Doors: 7pm / Show: 7:30pm
- Running Time: approx. 2 hours including interval
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.