Rescheduled from 27th November 2020 – now a socially distanced show.
Following his West End Debut at The Adelphi Theatre, the one and only Barry Steele is set to put the rock back into ‘The Big O’ in a brand new production as he and a cast of fabulous singers and musicians explore the back catalogue of some of the most iconic artistes of the 80s, collectively they were known as The Traveling Wilburys, but individually they were each as famous and talented as the other.
With Barry Steele at the helm, the producers of ‘The Roy Orbison Story’ promise a sensational evening of solid gold rock and pop as the cast perform songs not only from ‘The Traveling Wilburys’ albums, but also from each individual artiste.
The production will feature hits from George Harrison, Jeff Lynne’s ELO, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan and of course the master himself ‘Roy Orbison’ along side a huge big screen and expert visual and live streaming.
With expert production values, a fabulous cast and of course the voice of Barry Steele, this is without doubt a show not to miss!
- Arrival Times: Stalls 7pm | Circle 7:15pm
- Audience members may be encouraged to get up and dance, please be aware when booking seats in the first five (5) rows of the Stalls (AA – D).
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please call us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.
- Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.