Tom Grennan has announced UK headline tour dates for September through to October 2021.
The news follows Tom’s performance on The Graham Norton Show with Ella Henderson for their new single ‘Let’s Go Home Together’ which is currently climbing the UK Charts. The track is a new addition to Tom’s highly anticipated second album, ‘Evering Road’, due for release 12th March via Insanity Records and already tipped as “Grennan’s return could be his first No.1.” by the Guardian, “one of the country’s bright young musical talents” by British GQ, and “the ultimate Gen Z rock star” by The Sun.
Through the lockdown, Tom has continued to use his platform and voice to give back to his community, promoting positive mental health through acts of kindness. Recently announced as UK face of Tommy Hilfiger’s ‘Moving Forward Together’ campaign, Tom’s lent support volunteering with Bedford Foodbank, launching a virtual support group for fans on social media, and running 100K for War Child’s ‘Peace Band’ to raise awareness for children living in conflict.
Named after the East London address Tom shared with his then-partner, ‘Evering Road’ is a hub of love, heartbreak and redemption. A bold and exciting new chapter shot through with raw emotion and searing honesty. The album is set to include single ‘Little Bit Of Love’, currently on the BBC Radio 1, 2 and Radio X playlists, ‘This Is The Place’, described as “epic” by the NME, the soulful ‘Oh Please’, gospel-tinged ‘Amen’ and new anthem for hope and optimism, ‘Something Better’.
‘Evering Road’ marks the anticipated follow up to ‘Lighting Matches’, Tom’s breakthrough album that cemented him as one of the UK’s most vital and exciting new artists, and one of the Top Ten best-selling debuts of 2018. A Top Five UK Gold-certified record, ‘Lighting Matches’ has amassed over a quarter of a billion streams, seen sold out headline shows at The Royal Albert Hall, O2 Academy Brixton and won over thousands of fans at festivals including Reading & Leeds, Isle Of Wight, TRNSMT, Latitude and a host of other events.
- Under 16s accompanied by an adult 18+
- Doors open 7pm
- Standing Only downstairs
- Box Office is open on performance days approx. 1 hour prior to the performance for purchasing and collecting tickets.
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated downstairs. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Please contact us on 01225 463362 to discuss your requirements.